1. The practice of taking action to preserve or improve one’s own health.
2. The practice of taking an active role in protecting one’s own well-being and happiness.
The Daily Self-Care Journal covers 365 days and is divided into four sections:
1. The self-care check-up: This section allows you to pause and ask yourself if your needs are being met in all areas of your life. Taking inventory of your feelings is an essential step to plan a self-care routine that is tailored to your needs and goals.
2. The barriers: In this section you will identify the barriers that could interfere with your self-care goals. How will you address them? What strategies will you develop to ensure you will incorporate self-care into your daily life?
3. The plan: This is the main section of the journal, helping you to incorporate self-care into your daily routine and giving you a daily space to track your practice. It also includes space for writing down your daily intentions, gratitude and plan the next day.
4. Assessments: Guiding you through evaluating your practice regularly. Are you finding any benefits from it? Tweak your plan if necessary; remain flexible and continue to listen to what your body and your mind need as your needs will change over time.
In this book, you’ll find prompts and exercises for daily reflection and self-care planning pages to help you stay organized and on track with your self-care goals. With a focus on the unique challenges and joys of being a black woman, this journal and planner offers a supportive and uplifting space for you to prioritize your own well-being. Whether you are looking to incorporate more self-care into your daily routine or simply want a place to reflect and plan, the “Self Care Journal and Planner for All Daughters of Adam(PBUH)” is the perfect companion for your journey towards self-love and self-care.
Whether you’re just starting your journey towards self-care or you’re looking to deepen your practice, this guide has something for you. So if you’re ready to embrace your beauty, value, and worth as a black woman, this book is for you.
This book includes :
✓ Setting your self-care goals ( Self-care assessment, self-care activities, self-care goals setting, etc)
✓ Daily Self-care ritual ( Daily Planner, a space for the habits to stop, Self-care-list, etc)
✓ Manifestation journaling ( Law of attraction technique)
✓ Daily prompts of self-care
✓ Tips & recommendations to practice self-care
What You will receive :
✓ A Printed Copy , beautifully designed planner professionally Printed on paer of 170 gsm, laminated cover 350 gsm and
Materials: Hard Cover, Heavyweight Pages, Wire Binding, Archival
Length: 11 inches
Width: 8.5 inches